Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What kind of a dress would my figure look best in?

I'm looking for a grad dress and I'm really confused on what kind to get. I'm pretty skinny and about 5'2'; and I have a small bust so I was wondering what kind of dress would suit me best?What kind of a dress would my figure look best in?
i would think something small bodice that goes to your waist and a the length of about about your knee or hitting at the knee creating length..


look at amy adams at the 2009 sag awards for the look at the top of the dress..without that big ribbon thing...





google famous people that you are built like similarly and see what everyone says about what they are wearing.





i dont think a long look will look good on you..





hope that helpsWhat kind of a dress would my figure look best in?
Anything that isn't too overwhelming. Like a big ball gown or tons of craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment