Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I achieve the hour glass figure?

I think its because I have a large, rib cage, but I dont have the hour glass figure. How can I achieve the smaller waist, like an S line.How can I achieve the hour glass figure?
well you have to keep a controlled deit or habbits





you dont have any control over body shape but for waiste try eating organic foods, they are easeir to digest and will reduce extra fat around mid section, try to not not have stress, try walking around stores with friends or something, aviod fast food 100%, look at your food ingreadients if they have:


corn syrup


high fructose corn syrup


any kind of color with a number after it


any thing that rymes with gross is a kind of suger stay away from those.


that should help you alot!


it worked for me good luck!How can I achieve the hour glass figure?
Cindy -- Unfortunately, you don't have a lot of control over your shape.





All you can control is how toned you are.





Focus on doing the right things rather than the results you are targeting.





Eat healthy (veggies without a lot of dressing, lots of fruits, etc) without a lot of seconds (but don't starve yourself) and most of all exercise.





Walk 3 x a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time.
easy, don't eat (LOL!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment