Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How much is the average price for(figure)ice skates?

I want ones that wont fall apart, but i do want nice ones, you know what i mean?Okay well any help would be appreciated!How much is the average price for(figure)ice skates?
it depends on what your doing


for just recreational skating you should have to spend more than $100


those skates are ok for some lower levels but once you get into spins and jumps the skate are about $200-$500 and I got new skates a few years ago that are Harlicks and they were $800. Most of my friends wear S.P. terrys and they range anywhere from $500-$1,000.


:]How much is the average price for(figure)ice skates?
Nice skates can cost any wear from $90-$200. I just recently bought a pair of Jackson Freeslyes and I love them. They cost around $180. I think that Jacksons' are probably your best bet, and if you aren't planning to do anything too strenuous Jackson Classiques are very well made also, costing about $110. These were my first pair of skates and allowed me to do everything I needed. I would advise you to go to your local rink and ask someone what they would recommend for you in particular. Good luck finding the perfect pair!
Good quality (nice skates) recreational skates would cost around 50-100 dollars or more. Recreational skates are good for the skater that just goes to the ice rink just to skate. If you are taking lesson, just keep in mind you should get higher quality skates.





Dick Sporting Goods is a good place to buy recreational skates





Hope I helped!
Riedell White Ribbon, Yellow Ribbon, Red Ribbon, or Blue Ribbon skates would be good. They're cheap, though more common for recreational, occasional, or beginner skaters. If you want something a little nicer, I'm getting the Bronze Medallion 280's. They're around $200, and are good for (I think) USFSA Basic 1 - Freestyle 2.





Jackson Classiques are also good skates. :)
$85-$150 can get you decent skates. You have to shop around and see what you like. Depends on if you want to just skate or take lessons too...





http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/womens鈥?/a>





http://www.rainbosports.com/shop/site/de鈥?/a>





http://www.rainbosports.com/shop/site/de鈥?/a>
my skates were 500$.


my older skates were 200$


but im a competitive skater.


i dunno if you want to be one, please tell your level.
My skates were 800$ but i'm a competitive skater i don't know what kind you mean but that was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment