Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I maintain my weight and figure on vacation?

I just got back from a week long vacation with some friends and gained five pounds! The thing is, I'm about to go on another week long vacation with my family and I don't want the same thing to happen again. We do a lot of eating out, usually for breakfast and dinner. I also have a very large sweet tooth which doesn't help matters. Last summer, I lost 23 pounds, but since then I've gained 15 of it back. All suggestions, tips, etc. are appreciated! Thanks!How can I maintain my weight and figure on vacation?
Limit yourself on the food (obviously!).





When you eat out, the 'knee-jerk' reaction is not to eat healthy...but there's no reason why you can't. Perhaps you tell yourself that, since you are on vacation, your nutrition and health should take a 'backseat'. This attitude is not very logical, and not very healthy.





After all, you wouldn't take up smoking just because you are on vacation, would you? Or a cocaine habit? So....why would you let your vacation dictate your eating habits?How can I maintain my weight and figure on vacation?
Here is an awesome article that will definitely help you out...





http://www.truthaboutabs.com/workouts-fo鈥?/a>





Enjoy!





AviB
if u wana lose weight at home without exercising......u can refer to this website


http://loseweightnoww.blogspot.com/


and u will find so many tips for weight loose and weight loose reciepes.u can try them and lose weight at home easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment